Saturday, May 26, 2007

Las Vegas Trip Blogging, Part Six

Last night, I spent a wonderful time with an old friend. We discussed old times, anticipated good times, and generally had a great night. He kicked my ass in a couple of games of Pool, and we ate at an absolutely fabulous Mexican restaurant by the name of Agave. It is located in Sumerlin, just outside Las Vegas, and if you are in the area, I highly recommend it. Mrs. BHG, meanwhile, was receiving a professional massage here at the Bellagio, and came back quite relaxed.

Today, we went to the Hoover Dam. It's a cliche, I know, but it really is one of the most amazing man-made wonders of the world. You really can't develop an appreciation for just how huge it is unless you see it in person. We took the tour, and this pleased Mrs. BHG greatly, given her obsession with it since she saw the otherwise forgettable "Vegas Vacation", which featured the tour. All I can say is, "Damned Dam Tour". If you've seen the movie, you will know exactly what I mean. Then, we did some damage at the M&M and Coke stores (what can I say? We ARE tourists!) before retiring to the pool here.

No comments: