Friday, July 20, 2007

Leftists and Islamofascists of the world, UNITE!

They have already done so in (where else?) San Francisco: http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/33058/format/html/displaystory.html. I will admit, I have never been to San Francisco, though I have always wanted to go there. I have heard from both friends and family that it is truly one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and the pictures and films I have seen support that view.

That said, why does it seem like every crackpot and lunatic in North America seems to gravitate towards the place? Only in a city which screeches constantly about its "tolerance" could you have a story like this, where that supposed tolerance becomes a justification for anti-Semitism. It defies belief.

No comments: