Saturday, April 7, 2007

One P.O.'d Habs Fan..............

..............is what I am right now. It's bad enough that Montreal was eliminated from the playoffs on the last night of the season, but to have it down by the Toronto Maple Leafs is unbearable. All the Canadiens needed to do was get the game to overtime and the Leafs were out. But no, that was apparently a little too much to ask of this collection of gutless weasels. They blow a late second period two goal lead, and give up two third period goals to lose the game 6-5. And once they fell behind, they mustered the grand total of three shots on net. Unbelievable. This has me aggravated enough that I am going to have trouble sleeping tonight..........

P.S. It's now Sunday morning. I'm still ticked off............

P.P.S. It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm still aggravated. I've been reduced to watching the New Jersey Devils-New York Islanders game and hoping that the Islanders somehow win and thereby keep the Leafs out of the playoffs that way...................

P.P.P.S. It took my least favourite aspect of the sport, but the Islanders prevailed 3-2 after a shootout, but not before #&*$^*&@#!! New York gave up the tying goal in regulation with 0.9 seconds left in the game. I nearly had a heart attack. Still, all's well that ends well, and there will be ANOTHER season without a Stanley Cup in Toronto, the city that thinks it invented the sport of Hockey. Heh heh heh...........

No comments: