Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Iran

My thanks to the fabulous Pam at Atlas Shrugs (on my blogroll) for this story on Iran: http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=261702585281471. How in the world can Tom Lantos, Nancy Pelosi, and the so-called "Realists" say that we should be talking to these people? I'm not saying that we should be getting an invasion fleet together, but for crying out loud, how in the world can anyone say that this most odious of regimes should be rewarded with any form of legitimacy? It's absolutely amazing. They threaten, provoke, and engage in outright acts of war, and we in the West do (at best) nothing..................

2 comments:

jeff said...

I just don't know sometimes, do the idiot Democrats (yes idiots, because what they do endangers me and my country personally), know what they are encouraging? Is all about power even if people HERE die? Do they have to have family members blown up in a subway or jumping out of highrises before they become patriots? YES I DO question their patriotism even though I know they squeal when that's insinuated. Patriots do not appease true evil enemies bent on conversion or death, patriots do not divide in a time of war, preservation of humanity, patriots celebrate heroism, patriots see all the good this country does and has done for others, patriots realize that most people die to get here. I have not seen the likes of such hatred in my entire life nor have I seen such weasels in congress literally beaming with glee at the writing and passing of that horrendous "retreat and appease the enemy" resolution. Democrat Congress, Al Qaida loves you....

Bald Headed Geek said...

And true patriots do NOT place partisan politics ahead of the welfare of the nation as a whole. A Democratic Senator whose name escapes once said that all partisan politics stop at the shoreline. I couldn't agree more......

BHG