Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Confession

Being a guy, I always thought that we men were mainly interested in one thing, which is to say, sex, or at the very least, to see women naked (because then it makes us think of sex). I hope that I'm not letting the cat out of the bag by revealing this little tidbit of information.

In any event, I am apparently wrong in that belief, and it took a woman to point it out. No, what we men REALLY want is to make women look foolish or witchy: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2007/09/30/that_clinton_cackle/.

I never knew this. How long has this been kept a secret from me? Why wasn't I informed? As a charter member of the guy's club, I should have been informed. Is there anyone else out there who was kept out of the loop on this one? If so, I feel your pain!

No comments: