Saturday, May 5, 2007

Musings from a Saturday Night

Like it isn't normally hectic enough with three little BHG's roaming around, not to mention a hormonal, pregnant Mrs. BHG and the three commando basset hounds, we played host tonight to a friend of one of the little BHG's, and he is spending the night here. So, we popped some popcorn and sat down and watched "Night at the Museum", which we had previously seen on an Imax theatre back in January.

I can't really explain it, but some movies just bring the whole movie theatre experience back to me. Night at the Museum will never win any Academy Awards, but nonetheless, it is one of those movies to me. When we saw it in January, we did so with one of my sisters, my brother-in-law and their three kids, and watching it tonight made me think back to that day, and amazingly, it made the little BHG's think of the same thing.

The little BHG's may look nothing like me (which, trust me, is a GOOD thing), but it's kind of nice to know that at times, they think like me which, trust me, is only a good thing depending on your perspective. ;-)

No comments: