Thursday, November 1, 2007

Her horror is my joy

Someone by the name of Linda Heard, who writes a column for The Gulf News, penned a piece bemoaning the possibilty that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani might (gasp!) become the next President: http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles/07/10/30/10163652.html. If you read through her piece, it's obvious that she is completely horrified at the prospect of President Giuliani, but to me, her Op-Ed reads like a list of reasons as to why Mayor Giuliani SHOULD be the next President.

It's all a matter of perspective, I guess..............

1 comment:

Serket said...

Good article with good comments. Here is another article written by a lefty who says Giuliani is not a liberal. What I don't understand about this is why people consider opposition to abortion, gun control and illegal immigration to be a bad thing.

I heard him recently on two radio talk shows: Medved and Beck. I am definitely starting to like him more. I do not think he is an enemy of the right and if Hillary survives the primaries with all of her waffling, the GOP needs someone tough to fight back.