Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Britain's Jews under attack

I have blogged previously about the perils facing Jews in Europe in general and the U.K. in particular. England has about 300,000 Jews, a tiny percentange of the overall population. Great Britain's Jews are outnumbered by a figure of better than ten to one by the Muslims in that country.

So, I guess that it shouldn't be a surprise that there has been a dramatic rise in anti-Semitism in that country, especially over the last seven years: http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_4_anti-semitism.html.

I know that I have readers "on the other side of The Pond". I'd love to know from you why you stay there. I know that it's "home", but how much of a home can it be where a growing percentage of the other residents can't stand you? Or, does this article overstate the problem?

1 comment:

Avi said...

European Jews are making aliyah in record numbers. Jews, get out before its too late!