Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The foundation has been laid

Should Barack Obama go on to win the Democratic nomination for the Presidency (he will), but then go on to lose to John McCain in November, the MSM already has the narrative set out. It's because we Americans are a bunch of racist rednecks: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/12/AR2008051203014_pf.html. It matters not in the least that maybe, JUST MAYBE, we won't vote for Obama not because of the colour of his skin (he could be purple with silver stripes for all I care) but because he is in my view a far left figure who would dramatically hike my taxes, socialize our medicine, gut the army, kowtow to anti-Semitic tinpot dictators like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and abandon Israel. Nope, according to the MSM narrative, I'm lying if I try to tell you that the reasons I just listed are in any way valid. If I don't vote for Obama, it's because I'm a racist, plain and simple.

Just watch as this becomes the global spin on the Obama campaign, regardless of whether it wins or loses in November............

1 comment:

Serket said...

Hopefully Republicans won't be scared by this accusation. I predict a win for McCain.