Monday, August 11, 2008

STILL a "SPAM" Blog, redux

We're into Week Three of my blog being designated by Google/Blogger as a "SPAM" blog. I've notified Google/Blogger of the problem twice aready, with no response at all. The Blogger support group of which I am a member hasn't offered any solutions, only a steady diet of other bloggers whose problem mirrors mine. No one seems to be able to get Blogger to lift the "SPAM Blog" designation. It's clearly not a political thing, which was my original suspicion, because some of the blogs that are being hit with this designation are movie blogs, or literary blogs, etc. All I know is that my patience is about at an end. I am going to investigate what Wordpress requires, and whether I can transfer my entire blog to that platform, including the archives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear it, BHG...