Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm your enemy! No, I'm your friend! Never mind, I'm your enemy! Wait, I've changed my mind........

Farouk Hosni, an Egyptian political hack, in first in line to become the head of UNESCO: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121400293735693309.html?mod=djemEditorialPage. The only problem is that Mr. Hosni has a "slight" problem with Israel. But then he doesn't. But, then he does, again. This man engages in so much double-talk, he COULD be running for President of the United States.

I guess that it comes down to this for me. We are 30 years plus past the signing of the Camp David Accords between Egypt and Israel, and even now, in 2008, Egypt still refuses to have any cultural ties whatsoever with Israel. Doesn't that one fact alone tell you all you need to now about the Egyptian "perspective" on Israel?

As a side note, the fact that he may be in favour of burning Israeli books is probably a plus in the eyes of most U.N. members.............

No comments: