Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'm a masochist

I have to be. What other explanation is there for my reading Ted Rall's columns when they pop up on Yahoo? His latest missive is a continuation of the theme that I said would be the main story line once Barack Obama secured the Democratic Party's nomination for the presidency, which is that if you vote against Obama, it MUST be because you are a racist: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/20080612/cm_ucru/barackobamatoken. No other explanation will suffice. It couldn't be because of policy differences, and even Rall were to allow for that, he would still blame those policy differences on racism, sexism, or some other "-ism".

Get ready. This will only build up as the election approaches.

1 comment:

Serket said...

"I'm a masochist"

I've wondered why you read some of this stuff. :) I guess know your enemy and all that...