Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Five Blogs which make me THINK

I was "tagged" by George Roper on his blog (a fine one at that, and I commend it to you), as being one of the blogs which makes him think (a definite compliment). Here are five which, in addition to George's, make ME think (as much as I can, anyway!). All are on my blogroll:

1) Solomonia: Consistently among the best at coverage the Middle East and any issues involving the Religion of Peace emanating out of the Boston area.

2) Woman Honor Thyself: Well-thought out, reasoned commentary from a female perspective.

3) Oleh Michael: An American/Israeli perspective on all that is going on in the world. It is fascinating to read.

4) The American Israel Patriot: Another American/Israeli blog. If you want a sense of what is going on in Israel, check it out.

5) Big Pharaoh/The Sandmonkey: Sorry, I'm copping out here and rating this one as a tie. I've blogged about them previously, but they are Egyptian bloggers who are proof that there is at least SOME reason for hope about the Arab world.

1 comment:

AmPowerBlog said...

Oleh Michael's is a great blog. He's a nice guy too!