Saturday, August 18, 2007

Whether to talk about the weather

I admit, I am a weather channel geek. I love the stuff and can watch the channel for hours on end, especially during hurricane season (and no, it's not just because Jim Cantore has the same 'do that I do!). So, with Hurricane Dean churning through the Carribean, and nervous Gulf Coast residents wondering where the almost Category Five storm is going to make landfall, I am having a field day watching every weather-related program I can find. Mrs. BHG has banned me from the bedroom because she simply can't take it anymore.

I don't know why I am writing about this. Maybe I subconsciously need a day of not writing about the increasingly depressing news out of the Middle East...............

2 comments:

AmPowerBlog said...

You're writing about it because it interests you.

Have a great day!

Serket said...

and no, it's not just because Jim Cantore has the same 'do that I do!

So does this mean you're bald?