Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still MORE idiocy out of Great Britain

What would you say is the number one international concern for Great Britain? Iraq? A good guess, but wrong. The threat from Islamofascist terror? A nice choice, but also incorrect. The almost-solved, but never quite gone Troubles in Northern Ireland? So close, yet so far.

You see, Britain's number one concern, according to a Labour Party Member of Parliament writing in The Guardian, is the welfare of the Palestinian people, and to that end, Britain (through Middle East Envoy Tony Blair) should immediately begin talking to Hamas, which The Guardian breathlessly asserts would be on a level of Nixon going to China: http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,2147420,00.html.

Who cares if China never advocated the eradication of the United States (or any other country, for that matter)? Those are mere details. I'd say more, but I'm too nauseated after reading this.............

1 comment:

Serket said...

The title of your blog just dawned on me and now I feel embarrassed for my question. Thanks for not pointing out my gaffe. :)