Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vacuous Hollywood "Stars"

So I'm listening to recaps of the morning news shows, and one station--I forget which one--replays the mind-numbingly stupid Rosie O'Donnell's comments from today's The View. Apparently, Rosie, who stopped being funny about 15 years ago, decided the Iranian seizure of the British soldiers and marines was all a set up (orchestrated by those evil NEOCONS, of course. No doubt, it took all of her self-control not to link it to Haliburton), because the British troops were CLEARLY in Iranian waters, and that this was just a pretext for a U.S. invasion of Iran. She then started bleating "Gulf of Tonkin, anyone?" I swear, everytime this woman opens her mouth, it truly makes me want to hurl............

2 comments:

jau said...

I wonder if she's one of the charmers who thinks Bush directed the bombing of the WTC?

(Like your writing, by the way! Glad you've joined the blog world.)

Bald Headed Geek said...

Thank you for the kind words, and it would not surprise me at all if Ms. O'Donnell was one of the Charlie Sheen-type nutcases who think that 9/11 was an inside job.