Friday, June 29, 2007

Eight facts about myself

Here are eight facts about myself/habits that I have, and I will tag eight bloggers (sorry, guys!) at the end of this meme:

1) I am married, with three kids and number four to arrive shortly.
2) I have a bizarre ability to remember useless sports trivia.
3) Given my druthers, I'll take a Montreal smoked meat sandwich over just about anything else when it comes to eating.
4) I shave my head at least three times a week.
5) I own approximately 60 Ice Hockey Jerseys, including from such obscure Hockey "powers" such as Australia and (soon) New Zealand!
6) I only have ONE nickname which gets me angry, and no, I am most certainly not listing it here.
7) You will never see me use the word "Leftard", because that is an insult of the type that the Angry Left uses, and I absolutely refuse to sink to its level. Similarly, I won't praise Ann Coulter, because her good points are inevitably obscured by her bombastic and harsh language.
8) I'm never so happy as when I am with family and good friends.

THERE! Now, I tag................

Solomonia
Bar Kochba (For Zion's Sake)
Black Tygrrrrr
Bookworm
The Canadian Sentinel
Oceanguy
The Mad Zionist
The American Israeli Patriot

3 comments:

Avi said...

What do I do once I've been tagged?

Bald Headed Geek said...

You post your "eight facts" on your blog!

:-)

BHG

Anonymous said...

Montreal Hebrew on Rue St. Laurent?
Congrats on the new addition.
May cut into your blogging time.