Thursday, September 6, 2007

American "Peace Activists" protecting terrorists

Don't believe me? Watch this amazing (and not in a good way) video which I found on Solomonia's blog: http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-internationals-protect-terrorists.html.

It defies belief. Now, I will admit that I can't say for sure that the "peace activists" are American, but you can hear them talking, and given their accents, I think that it's a fairly safe bet that they are (some might be Canadian, but again, I can't tell for sure).

It's easy for me to say that the IDF should have just shot them, in light of their active aiding and abetting of the enemy in a war zone, but given the continued beatification of Rachel Corrie, another terrorist sympathizer, I can certainly understand its reluctance to do so.

No comments: